Khalidiya (also known as Al Khalidiyah) is a cultural hub of Abu Dhabi.
Al Khalidiya Overview
Khalidiya (also known as Al Khalidiyah) is a cultural hub of Abu Dhabi. it is where old meets new while also showcasing the capital’s heritage. Also, Khalidiyah’s central location makes it one of the most popular areas for expats and local families looking to live right in the heart of Abu Dhabi. Consistently ranking as the second most popular area to rent apartments according to Bayut’s 2020 Abu Dhabi Rental Report, Al Khalidiyah is a notable neighbourhood in the emirate. This area guide explores how life is amid the high-rise apartment buildings and gated villa communities of the area.
In a Nutshell
- Mostly mid- to high-rise apartment buildings and a few villas
- Close to the popular Abu Dhabi Corniche beach
- Ideal for young professionals as well as families
- Beautiful waterfront views from most houses
- Watersport fans have plenty of activities in proximity